Question from imdowd

How many pinatas do you have to breed to be get a master breeder award?

did it with Whirlms cant get it with any other pinata

reklaw_vahn answered:

You will need a total of seven of one species of pinata in your garden in order to get the master romancer award. This is true of all pinatas. If you can't romance a particular pinata because the romance mini-game is too difficult then you can hunt the remaining amount that you need.
2 0

Answers

Sephiroth99000 answered:

You also don't even need to breed all 7. You just need 7 of a pinata species at once. Meaning you could buy 7 Barkbarks to get the master romancer award for Barkbarks, or you could breed 7 tafflys, then evolve all of them into Redhots to get the Redhot master romancer award.
1 0

bboo98 answered:

You need to have 7 of that pinata to be a master breeder for that species.
1 0

Calley14 answered:

You have to have 7 of a kind you don't have to breed all of them either just buy 7 of them if you are the master
romancer of the horses and you have a gem tree than a chewnicorn will come in your garden
1 0

How do u get a master romencer award haw many times must they romance? Answered eelsfan93
Tame bad Pinatas? Answered bloojecko
How do I get 20 Variant Pinatas? Answered ValeriaRocks
Why won't my pinatas romance? Answered bsanders1
How do I move my pinatas homes? Answered Pokemaster728