Mining Help?

1. Okay, so I bought the big mine thing and I bought a Diggerling. I used the Diggerling on the mine. He goes in everyday and every once in a while these little mine workings come out of the top and land on the ground. This is where I am stuck. I know you can get a Dragonache egg, which was the main reason I got the mine, but I know you can get more from the mine. What are the mine workings for and how do I collect things the Diggerling gets? I would appreciate if someone could give me a small walkthrough in my answer. Oh, I've also used the Diggerling on the mine workings. He stomps on it and walks away, what do I do? Thanks for any help.

User Info: soccer_girlbri

soccer_girlbri - 7 years ago

1. Ok, I've gotten a dragonache egg already,mine workings (dirt,gems,eggs,etc) will come from the top of the mine and go to the ground dirt and gems you can sell your diggerling will probably need some more help so hire 3 more diggerlings,get a few candarys and equip them with masks send them into the mine with the diggerlings in the next few days things will come out of the mine,to increase chances pay the diggerlings more and make sure the candarys are as happy as they can be Good Luck with your mine

User Info: PrincesssZelda

PrincesssZelda - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you want the Dragonache egg faster you need to hire three more Diggerlings and tip them so they are fully happy.

Everything that comes up from the mine is random, you will always get more dirt clumps than anything else. You can also put a gasmask on a Candary and send it into the mine to help as well...good luck.

User Info: reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. It takes a wile

User Info: pengi444

pengi444 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Get As Many Diggerlings As You Can And Just Be Patient, On Mine I Got The Mine, Hired As Many Diggerlings As The Game Allows And After 7 Game Days There Was A Dragonache Egg And A Lot Of Money.

User Info: Raven95w

Raven95w - 7 years ago 1 0