Review by PenguinsROOL

"Viva Pinata, one of the best game I've ever played."

Viva Pinata is a game where your goal is to become the very best Pinata gardener ever. Sounds pretty child-ish, right...WRONG. This game is one of the best games I own for the Xbox 360. And I gotta say it is my favorite. I haven't even played any of my other games since I got this. That's how addicting it is.

Graphics:
The graphics in this game are absolutely incredible. When I first played this game I thought that the graphics ok. But after you play for a while you'll start to realize just how good they are. I mean you can see each and every individual blade of grass in your garden. And all the little paper confetti stuff on the back of your pinatas. They are really amazing.
Score: 10/10

Game play:
You start out with a not-so-decent garden and you have to clean it up in order to get all the different pinatas to come and hopefully stay at your garden. The game is very addicting after you get past the 30-60 minute tutorial about how to play and all the little things about the game. But after that it is soo much better. I was so surprised at how much I wanted to keep playing so that I could get another pinata or make one of them romance. It is soo much fun.
Score 10/10

Sound:
I thought the sound was really good. The music fits in very nicely with the game. And each pinata makes their own little sounds. And what I really liked is that no matter what is said there is still voice acting added. No matter how much it doesn't matter, there is still voice acting and I thought that was really cool.
Score 10/10

Replayability:
I could play this game 24/7 if I could and probably never get bored of it, or at least not for a really long time. You can have up tp eight gardens. Which is really cool because then you can have different pinatas, or make a themed garden with only one type of pinata. There are just soo many different possibilities. I really don't see how I'll ever get bored o this game.
Score: 10/10

Rent/Buy:
If your still sceptical about this game then go ahead and rent it. But you will probably not even be able to scratch the surface of how great this game is in the amount of time you'll have until you have to return it. I would definitely consider buying this as soon as you have the money, I'm sure you wont regret it.

Overall score: 10/10