Question from nakali

Help getting my Mercs 2 online working?

I tried to download the Army of Two demo and when I tried to center a co-op mode it kept on saying: "Unable to connect to EA Servers. Please try again later." And I heard if I do this agreement through the demo then my online for Mercs 2 should be back to normal so can anyone help me out here? I haven't been able to get online with my Mercs 2 at all ever since I got it... >_> And I tried doing the method of establishing the connection via the aforementioned demo but it still couldn't connect to the EA servers, it's odd... :/

nakali provided additional details:

Also, FYI for those that join another's session: For some odd reason all the support supplies, vehicles and Airstrikes you've collected do not transfer over when joining another's session for some odd reason and as such you need to purchase them again in order to use them if you are the one that joined another person's session, dunno why this is but it is true unfortunately. :<

nakali answered:

I tried the piece of crap method of the Army of Two TFD demo as well so I know exactly how you feel. I tried another another method by downloading the Command & Conquer 3 demo, agreed to their Terms and Agreement, hosted a session and after that crap I uninstalled the now unnecessary C&C3 demo and from then on the infamous Freeze glitch no longer happens and I can now join other people's sessions now but I have no idea if this method works for PS3 users however so I apologize in advance if this does not work over time but it did work for my Xbox 360 and hopefully it will work for others as well, hope this method works for you as well.
0 0

Answers

nakali answered:

Oops, just realized I answered my own question, my mistake. ^^; Anyways, for those that read this, this method 'might' ('might' being the key term, it may not work over time so please bear this in mind) work to fix the infamous Freeze Glitch Mercenaries 2 has for many others as well, it worked for my Xbox 360 but I do not know if it will work for PS3 owners however so I apologize in advance if it does not work for them.
0 0

How do I unlock the helicopter in mercs 2? Open navydude1056
Is the cheat codes working? Answered tripledan
Why cant i play online? Open adambresette
Easiest way to earn 1 billion dollars? Open bold5
Is the Map Pack worth getting? Answered InputTomb3562