Question from LouieDogg

Where can I find All the Spare Parts?

I need a new fresh map showing me where they are. Or I need the location of the cities they are found in.

From: Daraman1337 6 years ago

http://groups.msn.com/Mercs2Stratigyguidephotos/shoebox.msnw?Page=4

not the clearest picture but it gets the job done

GAH theres a search button in the boards for a reason lazylazy L A Z Y nevertheless im in a helping mood so here

here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=932882&topic=45294627

Glitch was found/used 9/14/08, I had roughly 50 spare parts actually found. I do not know of if there were any pre-requisites to make this glitch happen.

Do the beginning of "Blended with a Twist" mission, usually after the first couple check points, got $200k and it said I got the "motor oil" then I would let the mission fail (can pass as well or be canceled, didn't matter.) then retried again and sometimes I would have another part show up, I don't recall the name, but it didn't always show up. kept doing that until I got to 100 spare parts, and it did show the last unlockable shop item (though couldn't be bought or shown in shop, most likely due to not having finished game yet.) - I discovered this while just trying to finish the challenge then did come back to it when I thought of it again, so will most likely let you come back any time.
when it says you got the part, it will almost always be the same while doing the glitch and maybe if you pick up the actual spare parts it'll show what you should actual have, but if you check the "Progress" on the "INFO" page, it'll show what it thinks you have.

You can actually pick up spare parts in other online games too, and they will save and update into your game, the only trouble with it is you have to go to an area where a spare parts box should be that you have already picked up and it will register ONE of the spare parts you may have picked up in online play. But basically if you collect enough in your game and online, then when you drive around you'll eventually end up with enough spare parts.