Can I disable Auto-save or not?

1. Every time I try it's still on Auto-save. I can't get aces high like this: 4 HVT's succesfully captured alive 5th killed by random fire, quit, load, all HVT's reset. is there a way to manually save?

User Info: Xais_Producions

Xais_Producions - 8 years ago
    Well I've done this: started a new game with auto-save feature off, later I checked and it was strangely set to on, so I switched it off and tried to save,but it still said it was on auto-save and would not allow me to save manually. So am i not able to change it after the game starts or what?

User Info: Xais_Producions

Xais_Producions - 8 years ago

1. Go under options.
    Go to game.
    Last option should be Auto Save.

User Info: CheesyPhil

CheesyPhil - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I disabled auto-save first time I played the game, and manual save works fine for me.
    Your question was unclear: have you found the manual save and it doesn't work, or just can't find it? If so, just pause the game with the start button and there should be a save option there.

User Info: wezmon

wezmon - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Delete the Auto-Save file from memory.

Go to the options menu, find game, find Auto-Save switch and turn it off.
    Play game normally.

Although you should quit your game and go back to Auto-Save to see if it works.

User Info: ddlkll

ddlkll - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. When you turn Auto-save off, you need to create a new save file. Turn auto-save off, pause, select "save game", then choose "create new" for your save file. After that, everything should be ok.

JMZ

User Info: JmzLost

JmzLost - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. Ya but u have to go to options on the main screen u can also delete saves and create new ones

User Info: wolveslax97

wolveslax97 - 6 years ago 0 0