Questions about the McReary family?

1. gta.wikia.com/McReary

It states that Mr McReary commited suicide in 1999 and at
    gta.wikia.com/GTA_IV_Timeline

it says Packie was born in Dublin and the McRearys didn't settle in L.C til 1997.
    It says on my game that Packie and his siblings were born in Dukes and never says when Pa McReary topped himself,

I also heard from someone else on here that there was a blog on blogsnobs by a girl that says she was raped by a cop named Mc something and that's what the guy in 'call and collect' had pics of.
    Did I miss something?

User Info: packiesgirl

packiesgirl - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well wikipedia isnt always true. since its a place where people can edit any page they can say anything, one way that you can find out if something is true there is usually a reference at the end of the paragraph if there isnt then its probably not true

User Info: brownwolf007

brownwolf007 - 7 years ago 0 0