Gta4 dlc?

1. I'm too poor to have xbox live, i have over 15,000 gamerscore points. is their anywhere i can go to download the new DLC coming for gta4?. they should have a service for people like me who want to download without having xbox live.

User Info: ojibway_rob

ojibway_rob - 7 years ago

1. Silver xbox live membership is free, so you can get a free membership and go to the marketplace and buy the dlc (when it comes out). Some times they put dlc on disks on sell that, like shivering isles.

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You cannot download DLC without Live. However, you can get Xbox Live Silver membership for free.
    And while I am not sure if you know this or not, but you made it sound like gamerscore points buy the DLC, but in fact, Microsoft Points bought at stores do.

User Info: Bluestar72

Bluestar72 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Bluestar and Mouser are right. You can make a Silver Account for free which allows you to buy DLC and other downloadable content (videos, arcade games, ect...) however you cannot play online multiplayer for your games (you can still play split screen with your friends on one console).

User Info: Magicman10893

Magicman10893 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You got that many GS and you still say you're poor? Then where did you get all those games to reap the Gamerscore from?? And believe me, just try out the live.

But you're right about the other thing. There really should be more OFFLINE choices for poor people like you and me. You barely see offline CO-OP games anymore. You just gotta play with these gentlemen (mostly a**holes) in live..

User Info: Feralbreed-20

Feralbreed-20 - 7 years ago 0 0