How do you start the mission where Stevie texts you yo steal cars?

1. I don't know how to start it.

User Info: exploseph51

exploseph51 - 7 years ago

1. Actually, you have to have done brucie's missions first, then stevie may send you a message asking for a particular car. Then you have to take it, simple.

User Info: Prodat3

Prodat3 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's not a mission, it's a side-mission. What you need to do is find the car according to the picture and location. There is no mission involved.

User Info: gamerman6534

gamerman6534 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. If you've got the message, you just have to find the cars.

User Info: rolfmonnikhof

rolfmonnikhof - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. i have completed all of Brucie's missions and have not received anything from stevie. Any help?

User Info: samhartles

samhartles - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. You have to do brucie's computer jobs first or befriend him and complete 20 races.

User Info: Mikecall

Mikecall - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. You need to complete Brucie's missions. In my case I've completed the Brucies stealing cars missions (there are 10 cars and you receive the information via the game web). It seems you will receive Stevie's messages once you unlock all the islands (which you'll accomplish when you complete "Three Leaf Clover" mission, the big bank assault). Winning the races may be another form but precisely you need to unlock all of the islands.

User Info: rdhmendo

rdhmendo - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. If you have passed Brucie's mission and like me simply check your messages. The hard thing about Stevie's missions are that you don't know where they are. He tells you the location and a picture but you have to go there without a GPS route. After you pick up the car drop it off at His garage in Bohan. Took me awhile to understand it as well. I would suggest you use a search engine for the locations.

User Info: gatewayzpoint

gatewayzpoint - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. When sStevie send the text,he puts the address of where the vehicle is, but you may need to use the map that came in the box to see where are the districts.

User Info: awsomecheatguy

awsomecheatguy - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. You have to check your text messages often because he'll tell you what you need to do in the message and he'll show you what car he needs you to get...Not really a mission just extra thing for you to do for an achievement..but yea...He texts you the message so dont delete it..

User Info: The_Ultimatus

The_Ultimatus - 7 years ago 0 1
  9. Its not a mission. You have to steal the car. Then you take it to the garage in bohan.

User Info: nikobelic1128

nikobelic1128 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. When you get the text you just have to find the car.

User Info: advorange

advorange - 7 years ago 0 1