Question from TheBunnyKiller

How do I use the Cell Phone?

Just got GTA4 today and I need to know how to use the phone so I can enter cheats.

_Red___XIII_ answered:

Press up on the D-pad to bring up the cell phone menu and select the numbers you want to dial, when you are done dialing the number or cheat, press send. Press up before entering a number again if you wish to access the phones other options. Some cheats may prevent achievements from being unlocked; at least for the time between you cheating and you rebooting the 360/reloading the save file. If you are wondering what cheats prevent what achievements until you reload/reboot then that has also been answered here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/qna/933037.html?qid=470
2 0

Answers

Feralbreed-20 answered:

Uh...yeah.. that's pretty much it. But bro, how did you miss it...?
0 2

sakthivs answered:

YOu have to complete the first 2 missions to get your phone. At the beggining of the game you don't have one. During the second or third mission Roman will give you a phone.
0 0

Cell phone? Open Sargent_Andrews
Phone? Answered 2kman
Where can I get the phone? Answered ricardo911
How do i dial numbers in my cell for cheats? Answered tommyboy9666
Faustin's phone number is gone? Answered MrGazzo