Question from RasmusK31

GTA 4 DLC Question?

O.K i have 2 Question about the DLC on my offline account i complete 58% of the game and im thinken of buying the DLC is it going to delet my save file with niko do i need to start the whole game over again. My second Question is when im going to buy it cant i still play it on my offline account?

Answers

zerobxu answered:

First question (as best I understood it): the DLC will not delete your save file for Niko's story. However, it does make use of the same save slots as the "main" game--so be careful not to accidentally overwrite your Niko save(s).
Second question: You need to be connected to Xbox Live to download the DLC--there is no disc available with the content. You can buy a box in stores, but it only contains a code for the download. Furthermore, make sure you stay connected to Xbox Live the first time you launch GTA IV afterwards--as there is a patch that downloads, in addition to the DLC.
0 0

mitsmirage answered:

1. I recommend completing Grand Theft Auto IV before attempting the DLC. It will give you a better idea of the storyline by completing the game first, but you can play the DLC any time even if you have not finished the original game. Your original game save profile will still remain along with a save file for the DLC.

2. You can play the DLC offline using an offline account, but the download it you will need to be connected to the internet via your xbox console.
0 0

Question mark???? Answered Irule813
I have a question about the internet? Answered derrwalt
Online Compatibility Question? Open C4_Corvette
Simple blogsnobs.org question? Answered u2rocksbaby
Question about saving with cheats? Open vladek165