The chopper bike named zombie where can i get it?

1. The mission where you kill the guys daughters boy friend the biker he has a bike named zombie anyone know where i can find one other then the mission mine fell into the water

User Info: Hotshot2351

Hotshot2351 - 7 years ago

1. I found it on a highway and thought nothing of it so i left it.

User Info: marineboy145

marineboy145 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. All I know is the Zombie chopper bike can be found in that mission, and possibly any other mission involving the Lost Biker Gang. I heard from several people that it's not a rare vehicle and it can be found in regular traffic. My best advice to you is to look for it when you encounter the Lost Biker Gang in any other mission, and to look around the Gang's territories; they're bound to be riding them obviously!!!

User Info: LegendOfGta

LegendOfGta - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Well if you are trying to find the red wheel one you might get luky to run into one i ran into like 4 of them

User Info: B0YB0B

B0YB0B - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You can find it on Acter area.. around the assassin phone booth area... just keep looking in that area..

User Info: spidey2033

spidey2033 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Play Ray's mission 'No Way On The Subway', 2 members of the Lost Biker Gang drive away on Zombie bikes, Kill the bikers to get your Free Zombie motorcycle (P.S, one biker goes into the subway.)

User Info: PokemonGTAKid

PokemonGTAKid - 5 years ago 0 0