Question from thereapersdeath

Where can I find the black lightsaber crystal?

I cant find it . do i have to bea the gaame or somtin?

ForceAdept answered:

It is the final level, you go up the grav lift and you should see it use a double jump and sprint maybe that force burst as well to reach it.
2 0

Answers

HellfireDog answered:

Its in the last level of the game

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11852

Theres a guide there for all the holocrons
Hope it helps
2 0

Squall22x answered:

Take either one of the teleporters up to the very top then turn towards the wall the lazers fire at you will see a bar and the holoron doubble jump dash at the bar you should make it. BTW dont jump at the bar that harness' the lazer you cant get up that way (I wasted bout an hour trying)
2 0

Blitz3immortal answered:

You can find the Black lightsaber crystal in the last level of the game, when you are in the Convergence Array (room with alot of green lasers in it) take the grav lift to the top and look ontop of the biggest laser and it will be there, if I am mistake then it is on the opposite side.
1 0

hunter3742 answered:

You have to double jump-dash to get to the strut running along the back of the convergence chamber that goes up over the top laser. It works best if you jump at a bit of an angle towards the center of the room. Also, don't try to jump onto the strut at a point after it's started sloping steeply - you'll slide down.
2 0

yoda497 answered:

You find the Black Lighsaber Crystal in the Death star in the giant room with all the lasers... The crystal is at the top of the room... Can't miss it
1 0