How do i get past the junk chasm part?

1. I haven't figured out how to get past the junk chasm. I know about those two blue things they show but dont know what to do with them exactly

User Info: cmdeahl11

cmdeahl11 - 8 years ago

1. I believe your at the part shortly after the load screen pops up for the middle of the level youll see a large engine next to a large wing of sorts, jump up zap the engine with lightning and get ready for a minor fight. Dispatch the junk titan with lightning and some saber work then hop up to the right side and get close the edge where you can force grab the wing that the engine is cooking (the grab takes a second or 2). It falls and you can move on.

User Info: rhunter1980

rhunter1980 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. First lock on to the glowing blue pillar like things, and then use force lightning on it, that will cause it to extend to a sense and create a giant junk creature for you to battle, hope this helps!

User Info: Tha_Joka

Tha_Joka - 8 years ago 0 0