Question from Towelie88

What do the photos do?

Does taking photos of enemies do anything other than get you a bit of money in the shops?

LordHellmaster answered:

No. The sole purpose of taking pictures is earning spending money for the shops. After a few shots of boss battles that are B ranked or higher, you'll have more than enough money for practically the rest of the whole game. In all honesty, it's a broken concept. I stopped using the camera after the third boss battle.
2 0

Answers

Jellophile answered:

You'll need to take pictures of various different enemies if you wish to get one of the achievements in the game, I think it was Xylophone's Treasure, it will get you an item needed as part of the item collection chain that you need to complete.
0 0

WillyH89 answered:

How do you know when the lighting is right??
0 0

Kljt answered:

To WillyH89,

I don't think you understand the light and dark concept. Like every other special attack, it can only be used in either light or darkness depending on the attack.

Beat has two: Vivid Shot and Night Shot. Vivid Shot can only be used when Beat is in an area in the battle area that has light (i.e around torches, in sunlight.) Night Shot is the opposite, it can only be used while Beat is standing in shade.
1 0