Question from Nick102089

Team Fortress 2?

Are you only able to play the game through Multiplayer, and not by yourself? And if that is the case, do you need XBOX Live GOLD to play the multiplayer game?

Answers

WildwoodFlar answered:

It is a multiplayer game and you need gold to play with others. If you are wondering what the game is like, you can go to tf2 on the main menu and scroll down to developers notes. This will allow you to run around the maps, listening to commentary about different features and get a feel for the physics and characters without being blown to bits every 15 seconds...lol. I am pretty sure you can at least do that without gold. TF2 is one of my favorite games. It can be challenging at first but once you make a few friends, its still challenging but much more fun. I'm terrible at it but I try! I hope I answered your question :)
0 0

Team Fortress 2 commentary locked? Open timerider4
Does Team Fortress 2 have a single player mode? Answered bigboss71
Why doesn't microsoft update Team Fortress 2? Answered ieatpie333
Team forties 2 ? Answered matt700_X
Team Fottress 2 Hacking? Answered DarkFuryBeast