Question from isaacgt

How Do You Get The Ninja Claw, Gem Sword, The Lightning Bolt, And The Cardboard Tube?

I have beaten the game, the only swords that I need are the Ninja Claw, Gem Sword, Lightning Bolt, and the Cardboard Tube. I have never seen any of these, but there are people saying there are. Do you have to do something on Insane Mode or what?

Answers

lilwayneisbest answered:

Answer Correctment
To get the ninja claw you must unlock the pirate. To unlock tjhe pirate, beat the game with the dragon. To unlock the dragon you must defeat the game with the orange night.

The other weapon you must hack into the game using a weapon.

Either that or get a friend to give them to you.

One person that I know can give them to you. His GT is Rogues83. Send him a message asking him to give them to you and add him.

Hope this helps!!
0 0

GamerGirlBLU answered:

What? What's with beat the game with the flame knight business? He's the guy I beat the game with and you don't unlock characters unless you beat them in arenas. But are you sure I unlocked the claws on the ship? I can't remember how I got em but they require level 35 :D
0 0

GamerGirlBLU answered:

Oh yeah and you get gem sword if you have battleblock theater. The trade (castle crashed head for hatty and his gem sword) won't work unless you have both games and you've played both of them. He's so fancy shooting gems and golden whales :3
0 0