Where do i find weapon? please help.

1. While i was in Burgass, i accidently sold the emblazed sword just because i thought its useless, but in later game i figured i need it to smith the one and only powerful sword for capell. is there, any chance, buying it back or whatsoever to get it back? please tell me!

User Info: Chosenordie

Chosenordie - 8 years ago
    all u have to do is upgrade edward's blacksmith into 7lvl, so u will needed to smith a Gram, some ores to combine with emblazed sword into strongest weapon for capell. also u will get achivement for doing this.

User Info: Chosenordie

Chosenordie - 8 years ago

1. In the future you might want to think about the reason such a weak sword is so expensive, it might come in handy with other items in differen t games...

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Unfortunetly no, there is no way to get it back or to smith it once its sold.

User Info: bradmeg128

bradmeg128 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Ummm.. what are the other the other materials or the really powerul sword? because i have the emblazoned sword

User Info: shadow_571

shadow_571 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I had a feeling hanging onto it would prove wise. Just reminded me of the Sword of Mana from other games. It was something so useful that getting rid of it was impossible. I guess the Emblazed Sword is use although I have yet to find where to smith this one and only powerful sword. Does anyone know where or how you go about doing so?

User Info: NorthernDusk83

NorthernDusk83 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. First thing that you have to do is go to Kolton anytime after you have beaten the dragon, and talk to Kristopher at the SW house. He will ask you a riddle, the answer is the bottom choice. Now you have to enter the Seraphic Gate to unlock Gram (3 Atlantis Metal, 1 Quartz, 1 Aqua Blade) and Azureal Blade (2 Amarlista, 1 Gram, 1 Emblazoned Sword) for Edward to forge.

User Info: vazil8819

vazil8819 - 8 years ago 0 0