Question from Falletaris

General Rank?

Approximately how many games, winning and losing considered, do i need to play to hit the General rank?

ShadowTheMiglia answered:

A lot. You need to do a combined total of 960000 points. The max points you can do in a single match is 33600(4000 base points and 8,40 multiplier) but unless you boost it is really hard to do it. You have also to consider what is your general strategy, if you rush(creating a lot of weak standard troops to try to take down your opponent before he can create his army) you will get less points but the match will end sooner, otherwise if you take your time and do a full match you will get more points but of course it will last longer. There are also differences if you play solo or team battles(I suggest you playing solo, it is less fun but you will earn more points). Choose your playstyle(rush/longrun, team/solo), see how many points you earn per match(numbers may vary becouse every match is different)and do the maths! Hope this helped.
0 0

General questions ok? Answered callmelilsparky
Will "Ready for the Sequel" Unlock if I get the General Achievement? Open Complex202
How do I raise my multiplayer rank? Answered TheSilentMirage
System link? Unanswered jacobi12345
Halo Wars Skullz? Open spartanoo1