Question from usmc3891

Where do I go to research the ODST Drop?

I have the required tech level and resources but I cannot find the menu to upgrade it.

usmc3891 provided additional details:

Do have have to purchase all of the other marine upgrades i.e. rpg, flashbang, etc.. before it becomes available?

Cloud551 answered:

Flashbangs are upgrades for Flamethrower units, so you don't need that. You need to research "New Blood", "RPGs", and "Medic" before it becomes available.

The ODST drop itself doesn't have to be researched; only the ODSTs themselves.
4 0

Cloud551 answered:

You need to upgrade to ODST's (by upgrading your marines fully at the Barracks, and you must also have Captain Cutter as your leader, or be on a Campaign mission where you can use ODST's). Once you've upgraded them all the way, press up to access the Spirit of Fire, and it should be there.
5 0

TehToasterer answered:

You leader needs to be Captain Cutter, His super unit is the ODST marine, when playing as him upgrade you marines to max at the barracks, the last upgrade should be ODST super unit.
0 0

XGCTw0St3p answered:

Its in the barracks. I think you need at least 3 reactors? and you just need to upgrade past
new blood, then rpg, then medic, then itll be ODST/. like toaster said you need to be cutter
0 0