Where do I go to research the ODST Drop?

1. I have the required tech level and resources but I cannot find the menu to upgrade it.

User Info: usmc3891

usmc3891 - 7 years ago
    Do have have to purchase all of the other marine upgrades i.e. rpg, flashbang, etc.. before it becomes available?

User Info: usmc3891

usmc3891 - 7 years ago

1. Flashbangs are upgrades for Flamethrower units, so you don't need that. You need to research "New Blood", "RPGs", and "Medic" before it becomes available.

The ODST drop itself doesn't have to be researched; only the ODSTs themselves.

User Info: Cloud551

Cloud551 - 7 years ago 4 0

1. You need to upgrade to ODST's (by upgrading your marines fully at the Barracks, and you must also have Captain Cutter as your leader, or be on a Campaign mission where you can use ODST's). Once you've upgraded them all the way, press up to access the Spirit of Fire, and it should be there.

User Info: Cloud551

Cloud551 - 7 years ago 5 0
  2. You leader needs to be Captain Cutter, His super unit is the ODST marine, when playing as him upgrade you marines to max at the barracks, the last upgrade should be ODST super unit.

User Info: TehToasterer

TehToasterer - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Its in the barracks. I think you need at least 3 reactors? and you just need to upgrade past
    new blood, then rpg, then medic, then itll be ODST/. like toaster said you need to be cutter

User Info: XGCTw0St3p

XGCTw0St3p - 7 years ago 0 0