How do I save my progress in the game ?

1. I am having problems trying to save my progress within the game,please could you help me to save my progress ?

User Info: MISSYMUM

MISSYMUM - 7 years ago
    It should autosave, as far as I know. Are you having problems saving in any other games?

User Info: turboman222

turboman222 - 7 years ago

1. Just so you know, it doesn't auto save in the middle of a mission, it just saves your stats at the end of all of the missions. Other than this, in the start menu there is a save function. You only have one slot, so you can only have one save at a time. I recommend saving at the very beginning of a mission if you think you will start over so you can skip the intro scene at the beginning of every mission.

User Info: Gaberdude

Gaberdude (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. There's a Save and Quit function in the pause menu. The game also autosaves every time you complete a mission.

User Info: BloodAngel606

BloodAngel606 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. To save your progress hit the start button and choose save. i dont trust the autosave becuz when i did and i quit and came back the next day i had to start all over.

User Info: Rockgod208

Rockgod208 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. To save in the middle of a game: press start and click save.. other than that it will auto save what mission your on, win/lose records, skulls, black boxs etc.

User Info: Psycho_Pansy

Psycho_Pansy - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. There's a Save and Quit function in the pause menu. The game also autosaves every time you complete a mission.
    Also, you can't save skirmish matches
    And there's no auto-save

User Info: Bio_Wizerd

Bio_Wizerd - 7 years ago 0 0