Question from MISSYMUM

How do I save my progress in the game ?

I am having problems trying to save my progress within the game,please could you help me to save my progress ?

turboman222 asked for clarification:

It should autosave, as far as I know. Are you having problems saving in any other games?

Answers

BloodAngel606 answered:

There's a Save and Quit function in the pause menu. The game also autosaves every time you complete a mission.
0 0

Rockgod208 answered:

To save your progress hit the start button and choose save. i dont trust the autosave becuz when i did and i quit and came back the next day i had to start all over.
0 0

Psycho_Pansy answered:

To save in the middle of a game: press start and click save.. other than that it will auto save what mission your on, win/lose records, skulls, black boxs etc.
0 0

Gaberdude answered:

Just so you know, it doesn't auto save in the middle of a mission, it just saves your stats at the end of all of the missions. Other than this, in the start menu there is a save function. You only have one slot, so you can only have one save at a time. I recommend saving at the very beginning of a mission if you think you will start over so you can skip the intro scene at the beginning of every mission.
1 0

Bio_Wizerd answered:

Also, you can't save skirmish matches
And there's no auto-save
0 0

Where does the game store campaign progress? Answered Devilot109
How do I save adam? Answered RusianNinja30
Who the hell is Adam and how do I save him? Answered DarkPOTATOE
Mission4: Is it possible to save transport 3? Answered MartyGras
Mission 04: Save Adam? Answered Ajax671