How do I change the Colors?

1. I bought the Halo Wars LCE, and I have the Honor Guard Wraith. But... it's purple. How do I change it so it's not purple?

User Info: HuggyGrunt

HuggyGrunt - 7 years ago
    I know how to make my Wraiths Honor Guard Wraiths, and I redeemed the code, I'm just wondering how I get rid of the team colors (1st Covenant team is purple, 1st UNSC team is green, etc.)

User Info: HuggyGrunt

HuggyGrunt - 7 years ago

1. It's in the Skulls menu when you pause at the bottom along with the Flaming Warthog (if you redeemed that code too).

It has to be activated each match.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I didn't get the LCE edition, but I think you probably have to redeem the code that you got with the game. It might be in the game booklet.

User Info: eduardo1133

eduardo1133 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. The only other way I can think of is go to Optionas and change to "Friend or For colors" This makes all allies yellow, all enemies red, and you blue.

User Info: Dragonchampion

Dragonchampion - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. From what i know, theres no way to choose a specific color of your choosing, except the originals and blue, and the only way to be another is to be randomly chosen when ur doing a 2v2 or 3v3 online. its kind of lame that you cant, but i guess they're doing it to keep you as the originals

User Info: CandleStix

CandleStix - 7 years ago 0 1