Question from SSjMikito

Wheels on fire achievement?

Whats an easy way to get this achievement?

I have tried several times; burning enemy cars till theres nothing but the seat left, but I still can't get it.

SSjMikito provided additional details:

I was already in a DLC mission while doing this. I was doing the giant car race but it was just refusing to give it to me. No matter how long I burned them.

Answers

Boo_Cheese answered:

I think you can only get it in on of the DLC races (where they give you the weldar's breath). Just keep burning an opponent's vehicle until it falls apart.
0 0

brokendwarf answered:

This is one of the achievements you can get during L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges. You need to get the DLC for the entrance to appear behind Mumbo's Motors.

For the Wheels on Fire achievement, talk to Mumbo once you're in the Lost Challenges area. He'll make you do a race with one of L.O.G.'s vehicles. Just win the race and talk to Mumbo again, this time choosing the Player's Choice option for the race. Simply make a car with 2 Weldar's Breaths on the front and a bunch of ammo. You don't need to worry about winning, just drive up to one of the opponent's vehicles and burn the crap out of it until it falls to pieces.
0 0

ShadwSonic answered:

This can only be won in the DLC for some reason, simply choose Mumbo's mission (Player's Choice), and build a vehicle that can pin an opponent while roasting him. Funny enough, it is possible to use a jet to get this, but not recommended.
0 0