Question from Mixman_Garrick

How do I input Sarah's Edge Kick Combo Triple?

I already know how to get her into flamingo stance but when I input the combo it stops after the first kick in the combo is thrown. Am I not doing it right or is it too fast?

Answers

darlus answered:

Someone please help him.
I tried to do this for a solid 20 minutes that night and could not, for the life of me, figure out what I was doing wrong.
0 0

ScopesArtillery answered:

After the first down+K pause for like a fraction of a second before doing the second and third kicks VERY quickly. Notice the very tiny arrows on the icons, i think they mean to show how quicky you press the buttons. To help, wait till the first kick actually hits before doing the second one. It's kind of a mixed rhythm kind of thing.
0 0

st_joseph_fenix answered:

Look is just timming, when the first kick land, hit kick again and when this land hit again is with rithm is hard but is just timming
0 0