Any way to change point of view on win/loss poses?

1. Is there any way to change point of view on win/loss poses? Like normally, when you win, it shows your character's win pose, but you don't see the losing character at all. Any way to change this so you see the losing character's losing pose when you win, or see other character's win pose if you lose?

Nothing major...I just had a couple of ideas for YouTube vids and this would make it a lot easier. I did some digging around in game options but couldn't find anything.

User Info: ciddzor

ciddzor - 4 years ago
    Answer I got was kind of rude, but I'm going to accept it since I haven't found any other way to do what I was asking and am pretty sure at this point it can't be done. I've already figured out another way to make the vids.

User Info: ciddzor

ciddzor - 3 years ago

1. This is a f***ing weird question bro, all you can do is scroll up/down/right/left. nobody can really help you with that

User Info: Arch_Jones

Arch_Jones - 3 years ago 0 1