Question from basericky

How do I get to play the light house?

When i try to start a game with the light house picture on the box....it won't let me start the game....how come?

From: Spuffles 5 years ago

once you download the survival pack off the xbox live market place, then the option to play the lighthouse is unlocked so you can create a survival game to play it... Note: you must play this in survival mode... You can't play it as a campaign...

You have to have the Survival pack that lets you play Survival Mode. The lighthouse level is only playable in Survival mode.

Figuring out how to play survival mode took a while for me aswell. What I ended doing was going too the Main Menu and pressing X to play with friends, then, without even looking for games, press X again to create a lobby of your own, then set the Campaign level to Last Stand, and you should be good to go..

If you do not have Xbox live however, I'm not so sure on how to play it.
Hope this helps. :)