How can I install Shivering Isles on my 360?

1. I have the GOTY Edition for 360 and Knights of thte Nine installs and works fine, but everytime I try to install Shivering Isles (On disc 2 like I'm told) it won't work, also everytime I go to install it says I need an update but doesn't seem to install it. ANd the last thing is that everytime I get to the main menu for Oblivion it says

User Info: SquareEnixFan13

SquareEnixFan13 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you 360 is able to connect to the internet, download the most recent update from Xbox Live. A silver membership is free and is all that is required to connect to Live. Download the update then try and install SI again. If you cannot download the update from Live on your 360, follow the instructions here: support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-360/how-to/update-xbox-360/system-updates.aspx

User Info: MephistoVI

MephistoVI - 5 years ago 0 0