Can't find doorway to shivering isles?

1. I downloaded the expansion pack and waited weeks during game hours. I have gotten no message. Also I have countless times swam all over the Niben Bay to try and find it but nothing is there. How do I fix this? and why is it not working? I also tried to download the expansion again but got the same result.

User Info: jimbofury

jimbofury - 8 years ago
    Even if you didn't get a message about the door, are you sure it isn't already in your quest page?

User Info: SpartanBlueFour

SpartanBlueFour - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It is in the middle of the huge lake near Bravil.

User Info: MayjorGamer

MayjorGamer - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. It is in the lake, just click on the quest ounce you download the them and the red arrow will take you there.

User Info: aktion9

aktion9 - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. I had this problem too. But sadly you cant just wait on it to show up.. You have to play around and do stuff for I think it is 3 In game Days and it should pop up a Quest saying "There is a strange island in the middle of the Nibben Bay!". Hope This Helps!

User Info: DarknessLord10

DarknessLord10 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Uninstall it and re-download thats what I did

User Info: jargonian

jargonian - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. If you've swam all over Niben Bay and still haven't spotted it, then try doing a few quests. If you don't get a new quest mentioning the island and the strange door after a while then there's something else wrong. Try re-downloading and reinstalling. As long as you get the quest update, it's nearly impossible to not spot the island. There should be a Khajiit and a guard standing near the door, which looks like a 3 headed statue.

User Info: koolmankris

koolmankris - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. I think the case is having to patch your game cause mine wasnt working either until i took my xbox and game to a friends house and used their internet to patch 'em up. it worked just fine after that.

User Info: justalilherb

justalilherb - 7 years ago 0 1