Question from Homz81

Where can I find lightsabers?

I seen players with lightsabers in the game with a Seraphim

You must get the Skill called Bargaining and raise it up sufficiently for the merchants to start selling them. This is the only way to get a lightsaber yourself. The other option is to ask a player that you see with a lightsaber to sell or trade you one. They sometimes cause game freezes, though.

How high does the bargaining skill need to be

More then 2.5 your level. Use +bargaining, + general skills, or + all skills modifiers to raise it.

I've been searching for days to get any lightsaber on the 360 and have had my bargaining up to 3 times my level but still can't find any so sum1 plz send a friend request to me my gamertag is JWChaos34 and i can pay 6 million gold or trade all kinds of good items for them. I'd prefer close to level 50 but any will do. Also i've heard about ppl getting them at levels as high as 60 but how in the world would your bargaining skill be anywhere near 120 at that level?

relics on gold can go up to +6 at level 55 on gold. some weapons and armor have 3 gold slots that you can slot amulets into and some of those pieces might have natural modifiers on them. also you need 2.5 your level in bargaining so at lv 60 you would need 150+ bargaining. Also there are rare so you may need to devote some time simply cheeking every merchant on the map. Also they look like hilts in the picture, they don't show the beam in the picture like normal swords. Also lightsabers will periodically freeze your game.

True Deathgod X lvl 88 inquisitor add if you like ill pay for set pieces