Question from fire30552

Will they be Gears Of War 4?

if there are 4 carmines and 2 died will there be Gears Of War 4?(1st was A. Carmine he died at Gears Of War by a sniper 2nd is Ben Carmine he died by a giant worm in Gears Of War 2)

CheeseSteak14 answered:

GeminiThunder, Ben Carmine was referring to there being 3 Carmines left, as Anthony was already dead. Anyway, You could probably expect Clay Carmine in Gears of War 3, and probably (read it from Aspho Fields, the novel) Madison Carmine to appear in some way shape or form. So there is hope that at least 1 Carmine will make it alive.
0 0

Answers

MasterX33 answered:

No, Gears is a Trilogy
0 0

asdfghjklas answered:

No Clay and D Carmine might pop out in GOW 3. Lets hope they come back home well.
0 0

GeminiThunder18 answered:

No, one more Carmine is left, as Ben Carmine said it to Dom when Dom asked Carmine if he had a brother in COG before and Carmine answered: " Yeah I got 4 brothers, well 3 anyways" or something like that, just play chapter 1 again in GoW 2... I might be wrong though, I think he is referring to him, Anthony, and another one who is in COG but not shown in the game...
0 0

Entropicvamp answered:

Gears of War is a Trilogy, and I am sure in Gears of War 3 there will be much revealed. If anything I think Epic might do a Pendulum Wars game or something similar like Halo Wars.
0 0

darkeradam answered:

i was thinkin they might do GoW3 all about the Carmines would that be kool?
=]
0 0

Gears anyone? Open MeesterCheef
Gears of War 3 Help? Answered eeohnkrg
Gears Of War 3??? Open Corzza72
Is their going to be a Gears of war 3? Answered jet5698
Does anyone know if Gears 2 is coming to PC? Open LiableZubin