Will they be Gears Of War 4?

1. if there are 4 carmines and 2 died will there be Gears Of War 4?(1st was A. Carmine he died at Gears Of War by a sniper 2nd is Ben Carmine he died by a giant worm in Gears Of War 2)

User Info: fire30552

fire30552 - 7 years ago

1. GeminiThunder, Ben Carmine was referring to there being 3 Carmines left, as Anthony was already dead. Anyway, You could probably expect Clay Carmine in Gears of War 3, and probably (read it from Aspho Fields, the novel) Madison Carmine to appear in some way shape or form. So there is hope that at least 1 Carmine will make it alive.

User Info: CheeseSteak14

CheeseSteak14 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. No, Gears is a Trilogy

User Info: MasterX33

MasterX33 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. No Clay and D Carmine might pop out in GOW 3. Lets hope they come back home well.

User Info: asdfghjklas

asdfghjklas - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. No, one more Carmine is left, as Ben Carmine said it to Dom when Dom asked Carmine if he had a brother in COG before and Carmine answered: " Yeah I got 4 brothers, well 3 anyways" or something like that, just play chapter 1 again in GoW 2... I might be wrong though, I think he is referring to him, Anthony, and another one who is in COG but not shown in the game...

User Info: GeminiThunder18

GeminiThunder18 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Gears of War is a Trilogy, and I am sure in Gears of War 3 there will be much revealed. If anything I think Epic might do a Pendulum Wars game or something similar like Halo Wars.

User Info: Entropicvamp

Entropicvamp - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. i was thinkin they might do GoW3 all about the Carmines would that be kool?
    =]

User Info: darkeradam

darkeradam - 7 years ago 0 0