Question from llocander

How do i beat Corpser?

When your trying to get to Queen Locust you have to kill a Corpser for one of the missions i dont know how to kill it?

Dice_14 asked for clarification:

Are U in a tank or Brumack?

llocander provided additional details:

I am in tank.

InsaneKamikaze answered:

Since you are in the tank, you need to wait until the corpser will have its legs up, exposing its mouth, and then you need to shoot it directly in the head/mouth. I think the order is something like right, left, then center corpser when there are 3 of them all right near each other. But for sure, you need to wait until the legs are no longer covering the face and are up in the air
2 0

Answers

wampascat answered:

Which mission is it, because you kill about 4 or 5 Corpsers in the game?
0 0

Pyro69696 answered:

you have to shoot them when they rear up to kill them.I think it is the one on the left that does this first but i could be wrong. just watch for when they rear back for an easy shot at their head.
2 0

video_dude answered:

One corpser will rear up at a time. When it rears up, shoot the band like thing around it, and the corpser should explode and fall back in pieces. Lather, rinse, and repeat on the other 2.
0 0

Ascension help: missing corpser? Answered feraltempest67
What is the best map to use when you are trying to beat HORDE? Answered theslamm80
Beat the Meatflag? Answered MNfan66
Beat the Meatflag glitch? Open Necroreaver
How do I beat (Giant sea monster)? Answered jeremy421c