Question from WiNgMaN042

Horde??

Can I play horde offline with a friend signed in as a guest, or is horde strictly on online mode? Thanks!

trogdor147 answered:

It can be played with another peson on the same 360, but can also be played on live or system link for up to 5 people
4 0

Answers

Halo824 answered:

You can play with a guest as far as I know, a friend of mine plays with his sister on the same Xbox so I imagine it would would offline too.
1 2

oblivionzero44 answered:

You cannot play offline, however you can sign them in as a guest, and get 3 more people from Xbox Live to join your party. It will be split screen which makes it harder but if thats what it takes to get your though it then go for it.
0 7

Meriooo answered:

You can play with a guest, just set it to a private game and you can play with just you and a guest.
2 2

Gamefreak1127 answered:

you CAN play Horde offline with a friend. you do NOT have to have an X Box live account to play Horde.
4 0

Zhentharim answered:

You can play Horde on Local, which does not require Xbox Live. You may choose to play with a friend on the same Xbox, splitscreen mode, provided you have two controllers.
1 0

Horde? Answered xXInsaniacXx
Brumak on horde? Answered donv430
Horde size? Answered r0ck01
Is there anyway for me to get more than 50 levels of horde?? Answered GearsOfWarDude4
What is the best map to use when you are trying to beat HORDE? Answered theslamm80