How do u get pass level 8?

1. How do u get pass level 8?

User Info: nuahsad20

nuahsad20 - 7 years ago
    What part of level 8 are you actually stuck on?

User Info: Holy_Morale

Holy_Morale - 7 years ago

1. For lost forest go to the opposite direction of the statue's shadow ex. shadow is right you go left
    for credo- just grab him when you have the chance and beat him p when his shield is gone

User Info: zblazexv2

zblazexv2 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I am guessing the maze of forest if you choose wrong path you get stuck with monsters thing is with that area is keep looking at the gateway's shadow if it is pointing toward you head that way but if your doing dante's version of maze, it is a bit more complicated

User Info: mordecaijr

mordecaijr - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I'm guessing this is the section with the four paths and the statue with the weird inscription.
    I don't remember what it says exactly but something about following the light. So:
    This is all that matters, look to see which way the shadow is pointing, that means the sun is shining from the oposite path so go tward the sun.
    Go down the path aposite the one the shadow is pointing to, you need to do this multiple times I think 3 for nero, later when you come here with dante you do the same thing, just more 6 times I think.

Just always go the opposite direction everytime and you will make it through.

User Info: NumenorKing

NumenorKing - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. Numenorking is rite. go the opposite way of the shadow on the satue thing in the middle. (assuming we are rite about guessing what part your stuck on)

User Info: TheeFATMAN

TheeFATMAN - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. As long as your shadow is behind you go that way, hence going towards the light.

User Info: joe_higgz

joe_higgz - 6 years ago 0 0