How do you enter this cheat?

1. (GR_BO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (G_BYO) (GRYB_) (_RYBO) (GRYB_) (G_YBO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (GRY_O) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) I am unsure on how to enter it, do you play each note seperatly or in power(bar) chords, and what do the "_" mean in the cheat and what do the brackets mean...any help?

User Info: VaultTecBoy

VaultTecBoy - 7 years ago
    how do I know if it is entered correctly? or not...

User Info: VaultTecBoy

VaultTecBoy - 7 years ago
    I entered the cheat and it worked...thanks a bunch as I've now finished it on Expert...If you wanna check it out feel free to send a friend request to Lt DeathGuard.

User Info: VaultTecBoy

VaultTecBoy - 7 years ago

1. The underscores indicate which fret you're not holding. You enter the cheat the same way you enter the others. The parentheses indicate what frets need to be held for each part of the cheat.

User Info: Groudon199

Groudon199 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. eg. for the first chord, you hit Green, Red, Blue and Orange.

User Info: J1mi

J1mi - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Mind that you won't hear a sound from this cheat like you would entering in normal cheats, as well. The four note chords don't have a sound for the Cheat input.

User Info: nillacocajola

nillacocajola - 7 years ago 0 0