Question from ctrlaltda1337

How to BR Rush (keep BR low to get stats)?

I've been reading about how having high BR can affect your stats if you do not grind properly. After reading please confirm me this:

If you kill multiple enemies, your BR increases higher. But if you focus on one strong monster, they in-turn give you more stats but less BR.

If I am correct, at what point of the game should I be BR Rushing (don't worry about spoilers, I already finished the game once) and who should I be killing to get some stats?

Answers

Torin1234 answered:

"If you kill multiple enemies, your BR increases higher. But if you focus on one strong monster, they in-turn give you more stats but less BR."

Yes.

"If I am correct, at what point of the game should I be BR Rushing (don't worry about spoilers, I already finished the game once) and who should I be killing to get some stats?"

Never, really. You will gain BR at a natural rate when killing monsters one by one in Ancient Ruins.
0 0