Question from msbkronic

How do i get goko 2 spawn?

Need help

darglor answered:

- Enter Numor Mines
- Take the first door on the right
- Take the lift down
- Run to the second lift on the right
- Take the lift down
- Run to the World Map teleporter and look right
- If you see a big dragon, Congrats!
- If you don't see a big dragon, use the teleporter and repeat from step 1.
2 0

Answers

AngieFan answered:

i got him to spawn rather quickly, go into the mines right from the start there should be a room to the right. go in there and take the lift down, from there go straight until you cant anymore then turn either left or right to another lift from there you will be able to go to the excavation site - thats where Goko is you cant miss him if hes there as hes a big dragoN. if you dont see him go out and try again, dont know if this helps but i had spiritwoods when i got him.
0 0

khaotic0n3 answered:

I just got him today and split him for 3 Dragon Eggs. I think when you go down the lift into the Operations Area or whatever it's called, there have to be Nidhoggs. So when you go to Excavation Area next, you have to have Spiritwoods there and NOT Nidhoggs. Then there's the chance that Goko will show up near the two Spiritwoods.
0 0

khaotic0n3 answered:

0 0