Question from SpartanBlueFour

Preview Unavailable?

When I go to try on Pendants (Clicked on "Wardrobe", then "Necklaces", then "Pendants") I get this message saying "Preview Unavailable". So far that's the only Wardrobe problem I'm having... but does anyone know what's wrong and why I'm getting this message? I mean I bought the items and sometime they appear on me when I buy them but after I take them off and try to put them back on again I get the "Preview Unavailable" message again. I just got this game for x-mas so it shouldn't be the disk.

SpartanBlueFour provided additional details:

Also, my xbox 360 has been having a problem running a few of my games... I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

RKLS answered:

Make sure you are wearing the correct combination. A long necklace for medallions and a short necklace for pendants.
1 0