Julius mission?

1. Hey to someone who beat the game how do i find julius i checked all over did all the missions but it says on my stats one more mission is needed and no icon comes on plz help!

User Info: jamieson09

jamieson09 - 6 years ago
    Do you have to have all the other activitys done or do you just have to do the strongholds and missions

User Info: Prettyboyswagge

Prettyboyswagge - 5 years ago

1. Go to harrowgate on district saints row and look for the stilwater police dept and enter go to the 3rd floor and look for detective bureau you will see a door, this room is for authorized personel only and go through the door inside you will see the saints row logo there are 3 listen to the 3 conversation and the go to your cell phone to agenda a call dex and you are good to go, if you have a hard time finding stilwater police dept when you drive around looking for it take a look on your map you will see that the building is full of red dots.

User Info: gtz47

gtz47 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Acually prettyboyswagge you can do right after you break out of prison if you want to its always there, atleast to my knowlege it is. i think i did right away in one of my files once.

User Info: theraccoon13

theraccoon13 - 4 years ago 0 0