What different planes are there that you can unlock?

1. I've only been able to find the Snipes 57 jet plane, but I haven't been able to find any other types of planes in the airport. Where can I find some new ones?

User Info: u_no_who999

u_no_who999 - 7 years ago
    Thanks, but where can I find them? (Without cheats of course)

User Info: u_no_who999

u_no_who999 - 7 years ago

1. Got a complete list of planes for you, u no who999:
    Snipes 57 (corporate jet)
    two provided by MaddaCheeb101:
    Woodpecker (Cessna-style plane)
    Wolverine (P51 Mustang-style plane, 2 forms- 1 armed with machineguns and 1 racer)
    the racer looks cool, but no MGs... Beat both plane-related misions, gain the racer.
    The forementioned and the following can be found touching down/lifting off at the airport:
    Corsette (open-air two-seater monoplane, machineguns)
    Parrot (biplane, machineguns!)
    High Rise (like the biplane, only with triple-stacked wings, just like what The Red Baron flew in WWI, and, yes, machineguns!)
    Be patient. Loiter on the airstrips near the garages. Try to block with a vehicle, or your character (not as risky as you might think). Either way, leave enough room for the victi- I mean plane to slow to a stop. Simply hop in! The pilot sits there like a deer in headlights while you trot around the wing to evict him.
    Also, the High Rise- I was LUCKY to find it! Flew it in a race, saw it taking off twice, blew it up the fourth time trying to block it too soon, spent 3 HOURS running around/loitering 'til it FINALLY showed up a fifth time! Remember, be patient. And shoot the pilot again for me, will ya, for wasting my time? Hope this helps.

User Info: KLCCamel

KLCCamel - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. There are two more that I know of- The woodpecker, and the wolverine.

User Info: MaddaCheeb101

MaddaCheeb101 - 7 years ago 0 1