Question from capnkret

Can you have sex with hookers in this game? If so, how?

I know you couldn't in the first game, but if they have weed and booze all over the place, I would think that they would have put the ability to have sex in this game!

Eiko_and_Mog answered:

You won't get any money for ho-ing but you should gain respect. If you're female, you will have relations with a man, if playing a male, you will have sex with a woman. In addition to the Technically Legal strip club, many gas station bathrooms and various locations in the red light district will also let you do this. If you finish level 10 of this diversion, you will unlock the Pimp outfit.
3 1

Answers

DAPLAYR answered:

There is a diversion called ho-ing, where you have relations with women. There are start points at various places. One that I can recall is in the strip club in the suburb district.
0 0

What shops are in the game (any secret), and do you unlock more things to buy during the game? Answered mossmanfly
End of Game?? Answered pokerjoker92
Should i really get this game? Open CrEaTiVe_ViRuS
Is the Venom in the game? Answered flyhiqh
Is this a good game to buy? Answered burstloader