Question from Bajcz123498765

Cant find UFO?

I put the cheat in to spawn a ufo in my garage but its not in there for some reason. how do i get it to work?

yamihadeze answered:

Enter the cheat code: #728237 then go to the cheat section on the cell phone activate it, it dose not affect the Achievements then go to the roof of saints headquarters then go to the key Sybil it should be on the list.
5 0

Answers

PokerAlchemist answered:

Go to the upstairs, in your gang hideout/church to the left of the garage there is an option to GO UPSTAIRS. You will go upstairs and notice a helipad..Voila.
6 3

squoig answered:

Don't forget to activate the cheat by going to the "Cheats -> Vehicles" section on your phone.

The Destroy appears with your helicopters
5 0

bubblegummy answered:

Play through the game until you reach the part where you recruit your saints. When done, you just need to exit the mission house and look to your right. there should be one of those funny beam thingys for u to walk in to, then press Y to go up the elevator, walk into the key beam thingy and select your UFO.
1 1

Valter901 answered:

Click it on your phone again and go to the roof of the Saints Hideout.

It has to be activated first.
1 1

w0wlookiehere6 answered:

I actually found my UFO.its on the mission b4 the last one.while yer on it,just fly(or sail)yer way to the nuke plant.Go to the top of reactor 2 and wait for 50 to 60 seconds...it should flu overhead.All ya gotta do is just hit y and u will get beamed up......thus knocking the driver out.by the by.....the driver looks like jonny gat{lol..i spelled it wrong}and a hobo.
0 1

w0wlookiehere6 answered:

0 1

Find? Answered fox4343
Where can I find the uzi ? Answered nikkarulz
Where can I find ufo and pee wee? Answered rollituplightit
Where can I find (AR-50)? Open rsox19954life
Where can I find an AR-40? Answered nikkarulz