Cant find UFO?

1. I put the cheat in to spawn a ufo in my garage but its not in there for some reason. how do i get it to work?

User Info: Bajcz123498765

Bajcz123498765 - 8 years ago

1. Enter the cheat code: #728237 then go to the cheat section on the cell phone activate it, it dose not affect the Achievements then go to the roof of saints headquarters then go to the key Sybil it should be on the list.

User Info: yamihadeze

yamihadeze - 8 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. Go to the upstairs, in your gang hideout/church to the left of the garage there is an option to GO UPSTAIRS. You will go upstairs and notice a helipad..Voila.

User Info: PokerAlchemist

PokerAlchemist - 8 years ago 6 3
  2. Don't forget to activate the cheat by going to the "Cheats -> Vehicles" section on your phone.

The Destroy appears with your helicopters

User Info: squoig

squoig (Expert) - 8 years ago 5 0
  3. Play through the game until you reach the part where you recruit your saints. When done, you just need to exit the mission house and look to your right. there should be one of those funny beam thingys for u to walk in to, then press Y to go up the elevator, walk into the key beam thingy and select your UFO.

User Info: bubblegummy

bubblegummy - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. Click it on your phone again and go to the roof of the Saints Hideout.

It has to be activated first.

User Info: Valter901

Valter901 - 8 years ago 1 1
  5. I actually found my UFO.its on the mission b4 the last one.while yer on it,just fly(or sail)yer way to the nuke plant.Go to the top of reactor 2 and wait for 50 to 60 seconds...it should flu overhead.All ya gotta do is just hit y and u will get beamed up......thus knocking the driver out.by the by.....the driver looks like jonny gat{lol..i spelled it wrong}and a hobo.

User Info: w0wlookiehere6

w0wlookiehere6 - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. I actually found my UFO.its on the mission b4 the last one.while yer on it,just fly(or sail)yer way to the nuke plant.Go to the top of reactor 2 and wait for 50 to 60 seconds...it should flu overhead.All ya gotta do is just hit y and u will get beamed up......thus knocking the driver out.by the by.....the driver looks like jonny gat{lol..i spelled it wrong}and a hobo.

User Info: w0wlookiehere6

w0wlookiehere6 - 8 years ago 0 1