How do i start the ultor missions?

1. I have beaten the ronin, the brotherhood, sos, and did the secret mission too. But cant find out how to start the ultor mission.

User Info: camoreaper

camoreaper - 8 years ago

1. You need to make sure you did the third street saints stronghold mission in the underground caverns in black bottom once you have done all stronghold missions and regular missions the ultor symbol will show up in saints row right in front of the big ultor building, it took me awhile to figure it out but i finally found it

User Info: brunell316

brunell316 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go to the Ultor main building in the Saints Row section of town. Should be a mission logo.

User Info: bigsweatymike

bigsweatymike - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I cant find it any where its annoying

User Info: RGC_Sparks

RGC_Sparks - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I cant find it any where its annoying

User Info: RGC_Sparks

RGC_Sparks - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I cant find it any where its annoying

User Info: RGC_Sparks

RGC_Sparks - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Just like what brunell316 said, do all the missions and strongholds in the game(activities not included, races,drug trafficking,etc.)then it will pop up right in front of the ultor building.

User Info: Gamerz_2008

Gamerz_2008 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. You first have to beat all of the rest of the missions including the activities and then the ultor mission logo will pop up on the map

User Info: xmen963

xmen963 - 7 years ago 0 0