Question from camoreaper

How do i start the ultor missions?

I have beaten the ronin, the brotherhood, sos, and did the secret mission too. But cant find out how to start the ultor mission.

brunell316 answered:

You need to make sure you did the third street saints stronghold mission in the underground caverns in black bottom once you have done all stronghold missions and regular missions the ultor symbol will show up in saints row right in front of the big ultor building, it took me awhile to figure it out but i finally found it
2 0

Answers

bigsweatymike answered:

Go to the Ultor main building in the Saints Row section of town. Should be a mission logo.
0 0

RGC_Sparks answered:

I cant find it any where its annoying
0 0

RGC_Sparks answered:

I cant find it any where its annoying
0 0

RGC_Sparks answered:

I cant find it any where its annoying
0 0

Gamerz_2008 answered:

Just like what brunell316 said, do all the missions and strongholds in the game(activities not included, races,drug trafficking,etc.)then it will pop up right in front of the ultor building.
0 0

xmen963 answered:

You first have to beat all of the rest of the missions including the activities and then the ultor mission logo will pop up on the map
0 0