Where is Alvin in the Barrio Hitman?

1. It says alvan is in the arena area but I cant find him.any help will do thx

User Info: iviasta21

iviasta21 - 8 years ago

1. I've found him there during the day and during the night,so time doesn't matter.
    Drink four 40 .oz's and he'll spawn either behind the billboard or on the station.
    For me,everytime he was behind the billboard there was another hitman after him.

User Info: chiefvsmario

chiefvsmario - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. This one is tricky. He's in the drive-in area of the arena, near where the river is, NW area of the arena area. He was standing on top of the screen for me.

User Info: Tweekster13

Tweekster13 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. If he isn't already there when you arrive, like he was for me, try doing what the description says and drink a few 40s

User Info: liam_and_lani

liam_and_lani - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Buy four 40 ounce liquor bottles. Drink all of them (also make sure he's in your hud just in case). He will be standing on top of the movie screen. To the right of the movie screen is a set of stairs. Use them to reach him.

User Info: comfortbetrays0

comfortbetrays0 - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. If you drive north over the bridge leading away from the University district you should be able to find the Arena no problem. It's behind a boarded up burger bar. Just run up to the big screen and drink a few 40's. A hitman icon should appear close to you on the minimap after you've done that. Simply run over to it, run up the stairs and kill him. He tried to run away from me so try and do it quickly.

User Info: AbiMurnu

AbiMurnu - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Ok go to the old drive-in and buy 4 40s. Then go to the old drive-in and drink them all. Ok now go to the old projector screen and he should be at the top of that.

User Info: lwilson900

lwilson900 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Go to the abbandon drive in by the drug shop and follow these 4 steps

1. Buy 4 40.oz's

2. stand on the abbandoned drive in (Which is behind the store)

3. Drink all of the 40.oz but dont sprint, if you sprint you wont be fully drunk

4. his hitman icon should be behind a billboard, you can still kill him if you have stop being drunk, go behind the billboard and you would see some stairs, climb there and i would prefer using either a rocket launcher or a sniper rifle to take him out.

User Info: SergantCross

SergantCross - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. When I did this It didn't make very much sense as to why a person would show up at a drive-in during the day. You should show up around 9pm. Like previous posters advised chug back a few 40's and casually walk around. He always seems to pop up on my radar right around 11pm. He will appear on the second story of the drive-in station. Give that a shot and hopefully it'll work out for ya.

User Info: LethalShadow25

LethalShadow25 - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. Anywhere in the area listed. Just drive around a bit and you'll find him. Then take out that S.O.B. for making you wait so long!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

User Info: PA_Dude

PA_Dude - 6 years ago 0 0