Question from RNKJR21

I need help finding the stillwater police department?

I need help finding the stillwater police department so i can do the last mission where i kill julius can someone help me?

hiller101 answered:

The police department is on the main street that goes East and West that is just South of the freeway in New Saints Row district. If you look on your map there is a circle with three lines coming out of it by a building South of this street that is the police department. The Detective Bureau is on the third floor and that is where you will see the Saints mission markers.
2 0

Answers

TheGameKnower answered:

When u go to the saints row district it is the some what large rectangle building near the river in a helicopter it should be easy to find
0 0

Jarhead2700 answered:

its in the Ultor territory(white) to the bottom left. you can also find it in a Samedi mission where you have to sneak into the police department.
0 0

Where are the stillwater races? Open rollituplightit
Getting a police cap? Open ZukinMan
Where is the Police station? Answered Jerak_Darkblade
How do i het the police uniform? Open ryanbruhbruh
Where can I find the police motorcycle ? Answered basketballin