How do u unlock the 3rd set of engine upgrades?

1. I lost a race and lost my Chevy Camero Concept (Dub Edition) then I went and bought a Lamborghini Miura SV and lost that, All I have is a Dodge Charger SRT-B , I want to get back the cars I Lost but I would like to upgrade the Charger first. When do I get the 3rd set of engine upgrades?

User Info: Tigg21004

Tigg21004 - 7 years ago
    You must get your rep up to full i belive.. thats how i did it..

User Info: Kingy1122

Kingy1122 - 7 years ago
    I figureed it out, By the time I got past Champion to Savant I had unlocked it

User Info: Tigg21004

Tigg21004 - 7 years ago

1. 26160 Rep is required if you want the "3rd" set of engine upgrades for your Dodge Charger SRT-B. I recommend racing with motorcycles. Motorcycles are cheap and they are the fastest vehicles in the game. You also can't SST while trailing/following a motorcycle.

User Info: Project_Six

Project_Six - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Depends on what group it is.

User Info: Micro3

Micro3 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Tjhere isn't a 3rd set of upgrades. Only what you start with, then level 1 & level 2

User Info: dr_kan_abyss

dr_kan_abyss - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. You must keep on getting rep i think you have to get the champion rep and race a few more races then they will be unlocked i recommend easy freeway races to get some money and rep for it.

User Info: ATOMIC_GANON180

ATOMIC_GANON180 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Race with the same car a lot but not on live live is only for body not performance.

User Info: stoonky

stoonky - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Race with the same car for a really long time not in live thoug live only gets body

User Info: stoonky

stoonky - 7 years ago 0 0