Question from luvinthisgame

I need to get the cop cars?

I got throw the game real far in the last two days and i need some help getting the cars

JGMRACING answered:

I haven't yet played it myself, but from a FAQ I read, you have to get a free download Police Car Pack. For some reason it wont let me post the full link, so I have to put it in sections, just put the link together (erase the spaces), but here is the link to it: /xbox360/driving/midnightclublosangeles/ dlc/203334/?tag=dlc -items%3Bdlc_title%3B1. Hopefully you got to the info page, if not it's the first selection in the "DLC & Exspansions" section to the left in the menu. It is supposed to be a free download, so check it out. Hopefully you can get the Police cars, I want to have them to. Let me know if the link doesn't work or something, I'll just find some other way for you to get the pack. Good luck!
0 0

JGMRACING answered:

Remember, take out the spaces in the link. It wasn't gonna let me post because I used "A word that's to long". So just erase the spaces.
0 0

How do i get cop cars? Answered souljadood
Cars? Answered IronMaiden17886
Custom cop cars? Open SkipperT13
How Many Cars can you have in your Garage? Answered masterchief417
Customizing cop cars? Open III_Mmirg_III