Question from luvinthisgame

I need to get the cop cars?

I got throw the game real far in the last two days and i need some help getting the cars

I haven't yet played it myself, but from a FAQ I read, you have to get a free download Police Car Pack. For some reason it wont let me post the full link, so I have to put it in sections, just put the link together (erase the spaces), but here is the link to it: www.gamespot.com /xbox360/driving/midnightclublosangeles/ dlc/203334/?tag=dlc -items%3Bdlc_title%3B1. Hopefully you got to the info page, if not it's the first selection in the "DLC & Exspansions" section to the left in the menu. It is supposed to be a free download, so check it out. Hopefully you can get the Police cars, I want to have them to. Let me know if the link doesn't work or something, I'll just find some other way for you to get the pack. Good luck!

Remember, take out the spaces in the link. It wasn't gonna let me post because I used "A word that's to long". So just erase the spaces.