How do I unlock the tuner champ?

1. I beat all the others but this one won't send me a message.I dont know how to do it,ive beaten all the other missions.

User Info: xhuntx93

xhuntx93 - 7 years ago
    I unlocked the widebody,how many races is that?and yes im at the highest rep

User Info: xhuntx93

xhuntx93 - 7 years ago

1. I am almost positive you need to win 35 races in a tuner? Or maybe 75, it's one of those two.

User Info: Crockeo

Crockeo - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Are you the highst rep you can go? If not get to the highest.

User Info: ATOMIC_GANON180

ATOMIC_GANON180 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. It took me a long time to get to the tuner champ. I had the highest rep for a long time and was still un-challenged. After what felt like a day of freeway races, I was finally challenged. Just keep racing and you'll get it eventually.

User Info: duckandshoot

duckandshoot - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. To unlock the widebody you need 40 wins in that type of car, i.e. tuner, muscle, luxery, exoctic. As for the tuner champ, keep winning races until you get the call.

User Info: dragoons420

dragoons420 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. How do i unlock the motorcycle champ?

User Info: TxCatfish

TxCatfish - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. If You Want Them To Call You For the Tuner champ Its 75 wins Do Redlight Races and When You Finish Do Race Back and Find Others Like that Until You Get 75 wins Or Do Highway Races

User Info: YungstUnna224

YungstUnna224 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. From what i've heard,you have to win 35 or 75 races in a tuner.I don't know if it has to be with the same one or if it can be with multiple ones,but just keep going until they send u a message to challenge them.I don't know the number of races u have to win and if it has to be with one or any number of tuners because i really don't keep track of the # of races i win & i haven't gotten to the point where the quickest way(if there is one)would have unlocked them.

User Info: Supergamer_21

Supergamer_21 - 5 years ago 0 0