Question from SCUDMONKEY4

Can you win back cars in pink slip races?

I raced 1 pink slip race and lost my brand new car that i put most my money into by crashing on the last turn. Is there a way to race to win back the car that i lost?

Answers

Chevy_chevelle answered:

The same thing happend to my soltice. :( I found out that you can turn off the autosave though the game options you wont lose you car. Then you can race to get your car back. The AI will be driving your car and if you win you get it back. You can then race for the oppents car.
0 0

L1TTLER3D answered:

Yes. If you go back to the hangout you lost your car at and re-select the pinkslip race you will have the option of racing against the opponent in the car you just lost. You can lose all of your cars to a pinkslip racer until you only have one left
and then you can't enter pinkslip mode until you have more than one car again. You can win as many as you lose back plus your opponents car.
0 0

Supergamer_21 answered:

Yes you can.The autosave thing off doesn't work,you'll still lose your vehicle.First off,make sure you have at least 3 vehicles in your garage.Next,race.If you lose,go to the hangout where you challenged the opponent.Make sure you have at least 3 vehicles in your garage,or else you won't be able to race.Try to win the vehicle back.If you do,then try to win their vehicle.If you do,success!Another mission completed!8D
0 0

How do i get cop cars? Answered souljadood
I need to get the cop cars? Open luvinthisgame
Cars? Answered IronMaiden17886
Where can I find new cars? Open halomonster132
Customizing cop cars? Open III_Mmirg_III