Question from fgh12345

Where are my level 20 perks?

Got level 19. Used the here and now perk. Got bumped up to level 20, but I didnt have access to the level 20 perks. So I started playing and realized I wasnt get any xp for my kills. Now it says my xp is maxed, and the level progress bar is not advancing. Am I not able to get the level 20 perks or what?

azalraku answered:

I'm afraid there's no lv20 perk for you. there are certain parts in the game that sort of dupe the player, and sometimes "here and now" glitches. :(
2 0

Answers

les777 answered:

Well I'd suggest, don't take "Here and Now". It's a waste of a perk. Just take a perk you can get any benefit on lvl 19. There many different perks that actually give you something usefull. I would say the same about the perk that gives you bonus experince. Don't rush this game. But it's only a suggestion. Play how you like:)
0 2

o0KHeaven0o answered:

That sucks bro.
0 1

Why can I not choose any of the level 20+ Perks? Open Zirty
Ultimate Karma Perks at Level 30? Answered Yoshimarue
How do you get perks? Answered lolo9090
Can i get more perks after 20? Answered ResidentEvil4ek
Perks not saving? Answered Androz777