Question from papapung4898

Killing the samurai and paulson in mothership zeta?

I want to get their Items, so if I kill them will it mess up the storyline of mz? If it will not when would be a good time to kill them to get their stuff?

papapung4898 provided additional details:

Also I dont want any links because I have dial up and it will take too long to load the page, so an answer would be great, thanks

Answers

maurilion answered:

Well, i killed the samurai, althorugh he was always saying, habuska mayato shinanka! or something like that, and he gave me the samurai suit and the sword, they are good i think the suit has 30 def.
and the sword 30 dam. or something like that, but dont know if it affects killing the cowboy....
if you finish the expantion you will have the chance to kill them.
0 1

itwizz answered:

As long as you DON'T kill the Samurai your all right as there is a good chance Elliot will disappear without trace if you do kill him.

It doesn't matter about the others though Elliot does provide you a good supply of weapons later on in the game so its a good idea not to kill him.
0 0

xNightCrestx answered:

Just wait til you're free and then kill them all. They deserve it anyway.
0 0

adaMAntiumSpoon answered:

Have you tried reverse pickpocketing? This works magically :) And actually you can attack and kill Toshiro while he is in the Engineering Core doing his meditation thing without Karma loss and the other NPC's won't become hostile. This will allow you to pick up his armor.
It will not mess anything up quest or story wise. The only thing is that if you kill him during "Among The Stars" he will not show up at the end to aid you during the alien wave battles. No big deal IMO, since even if you gave him his sword, he still sucks as a fighter.
The one thing I am uncertain of is: will you fail the optional quest "Request help from the people you've revived" if you kill Toshiro before he is able to aid the player? Since killing him before would not allow you to request any help whatsoever. Guess I should ask that question :p
0 0